Theme Layout

[rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

no

Featured Slider Styles

[Fullwidth][Style3]

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

[style4][caption2]

Display Trending Posts

No

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

Powered by Blogger.

JANUARY - TOP NINE


One of the things I want to work on this year is remembering the little every day life moments that make me happy. I often find myself in the habit of thinking "we didn't do anything this month", or "nothing is new", but in reality that is just not true. My children are growing and learning something EVERY single day, and there really is something just so heart warming about that. I'm often reminded of this by my three year old, but it really is the small simple things in life that bring the most joy into our hearts. That my friends is what I want to remember. I've decided that every month I am going to put together our best 9 everyday moments that I want to remember and cherish. Heres to the small and simple!


  1. Piper's first day as a Sunbeam! Or as Piper calls it a "Sunpink!" I had a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that she is old enough to go to primary, but Piper had nothing but excitement for this new moment in her life, and I've decided that I really could listen to here sing "Jesus wants me for a Sunpink" forever! Hudson was really lucky and got his first month of nursery with his big sister, and now that she is gone he is having a very hard time! 
  2. Trader Joe's! I have been going to Trader Joe's for forever! We use to spend summers in Washington and it was always on our must go and stock up list, and then when they opened one (now two) in Salt Lake we haven't even gone once... until now! Josh was given a jar of Cookie Butter at work for Christmas.. and we are in love with it, especially on our french toast on Sundays. :) So we just had to go their to get some more! It is officially Piper's favorite store! Mini Carts! Do I even need to say more... It made grocery shopping so fun, I wish everywhere had them!
  3. Hudson Bear - the phone theft! This kid can pick pocket a phone out of anyone and get away with it! Which is shocking since he is just so short! You can always tell when he has one though, by his quick pitter-patter out of a room with a silent little laugh! Siri on my phone now has an accent.... and I have no idea how to fix it!
  4. Hudson has found a love for lining up cars and trains! It's been one of my favorite things to find around the house since my little brother would do it growing up, and the fact that Hudson does them, and they keep him entertained for hours is just the best thing ever!
  5. Piper has finally mastered head stands against the wall! Way to go little gymnast!
  6. Teddy Bear Picnic at preschool, or should I say Unicorn Picnic! Piper finally had an excuse to bring her "Big Sparkle" to school. It made her whole week!
  7. Zombies! Piper came out of her room one night and I expected her normal " I have to go to the bathroom" stall tactic.. but instead it started with "there is a wombie coming!" with a whole story of what sounds they make, and that they live in the mountains! I have no idea how she knows about Zombies but I was dying! Since then she see's their shadows everywhere... this picture was of her hunting one in Oliver's kennel.
  8. Hudson's first time wearing a tie! I may be a little biased... but what a little baby stud!
  9. Piper learned how to write her first word this month! Mom!! It was MOM! I was so excited! She can also now write her name! Her cute little letter scribbles are probably the cutest things I have ever seen! 
QuickEdit
Unknown
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @georgialoustudios