Theme Layout

[rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

no

Featured Slider Styles

[Fullwidth][Style3]

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

[style4][caption2]

Display Trending Posts

No

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

Powered by Blogger.

ABOUT TIME!


I am happy to be officially writing my first blog post! This has been a long time coming, like a few years long time coming… You could say I have officially gotten tired of saying “I’m going to start a blog”, and never following through! I am a pretty firm believer that documenting your life so you have something to look back on is important, and scribbling as much as I can in the margins of my planner just isn’t cutting it anymore. I want this blog to be some place where I can put my pictures with my stories, a place for memories! So cheers to recording all these beautiful moments that are passing us by all too quickly!
QuickEdit
Unknown
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @georgialoustudios